Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 41--Coffee

A fraught subject. I love coffee. I love the taste, the smell, and most of all the caffeine. The lovely, lovely caffeine. So naturally it was a bit of a shock to find out a few years ago that instead of having a bunch of allergies to mold, pollen, cats and so forth, I was basically allergic to two things: wheat and coffee. Considering that these were my baseline diet at the time, I took it relatively calmly. Nowadays, I subsist on beans, rice, Korean rice cakes, arepas, kimchi, laab, and strong Assam tea and that's OK.....really....no, really. But I still like the smell of coffee, so I like making it for my wife first thing in the morning since she, at least, can drink it.

Anyhow, I love the little clamp-top container she stores it in and have wanted to paint it for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment